... because I believe all of life's moments should be photo-documented along the way. So why not spend hundreds of dollars and countless hours making them look pretty?

Friday, June 10, 2011

Favorites: the newborn days

Here are a few of my favorites from those early, new-baby days... 

I think my favorite thing about these pregnancy pages is the color scheme.  I love the turquoise and orange, and especially how the bright colors contrast with the black & white in the photos:

These newborn pages are kind of opposite from the pregnancy ones; black & white paper, with a large color photo standing out.
 If you look closely, you can see the black-on-black glitter swirls on the background pages.

Turquoise and orange must do something for me, because I love these pages with the same color scheme:
I love the Cricut Storybook font too.

I'm glad to see that so many people are enjoying this blog... watching the pageviews number climb higher every day makes me glad I started it!  Feel free to leave me comments, questions, or suggestions for other things you'd like to see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment