... because I believe all of life's moments should be photo-documented along the way. So why not spend hundreds of dollars and countless hours making them look pretty?

Monday, September 26, 2011

More Potter

I have some fun fall layouts I can't wait to get to, but my posts that get the most hits by a VERY large margin are the Harry Potter pages.  So I shall defer to my audience and post more :)

All HP products are from scrapyourtrip.com.

On to more layouts from my 30th birthday surprise vacation to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios, Orlando!

This first layout is just of random Hogsmeade signage.  Nothing super exciting, but I just love that every detail of the park is so REAL.  There is nothing to spoil the illusion that you truly are in Hogsmeade, not in a theme park in Florida.



Next, Ollivander's, including a wand display in the shop window and dusty wand boxes stacked all the way to the high ceiling.  



And of course we can't forget Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice!



Hagrid's house, Mr. Weasley's flying car, and the Dragon Challenge roller coaster:



One of the best parts of the park is The Three Broomsticks and the Hog's Head.  Amazing atmosphere and excellent food, too!   Who ever would have thought that the best fish & chips I've ever had came from The Three Broomsticks?!?



There you are, Potter people.  Don't worry, there will be more eventually! :)

2 comments:

  1. I just recently went to Islands of Adventure and visited HP. I love your layouts and the inspiration you have given me. I am now a new follower and will be back again to see what other wonderful layouts you have done.

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Please do come back and invite your friends... we scrappers are such a specific community, but we sure do love our hobby! :)

    ReplyDelete