... because I believe all of life's moments should be photo-documented along the way. So why not spend hundreds of dollars and countless hours making them look pretty?

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Woops.

OK, so it seems it has been a VERY long time since I posted anything.  I realized it had been a while... I didn't realize it had been almost 4 months.  Oops.  I've been scrapping, I just haven't been posting!  I will try to remedy that and get a little caught up over the next week or so.  So, without further adieu, I give you Halloween 2010.  (I really can't wait to get to Halloween 2011 as we had a costume party and dressed as Toy Story characters... priceless.)

Here's some fun with one of my favorite brands, We R Memory Keepers.  This is their Heebie Jeebies collection.  Coincidentally, I won their Halloween contest with this layout and got this year's Halloween collection as my prize, along with the Sew Ribbon tool, which is AWESOME.   



For this next layout I mostly used the Boo to You collection by My Mind's Eye, with a few other random things thrown in:



I love the embellished circles... a little time consuming, but worth it.

My friend Lacey designed this next awesome layout.  She is an amazing scrapbooking guru, and she runs super fun retreats in Grand Rapids, MI.  Check out her Facebook page "Who Gives A Scrap" (I named it... heh) for more info.  Anyway... adorable winter layout, coming up... this is Close To My Heart's "Wonderland" collection.



I like that this one forced me to crop my photos smaller than 4x4.  I need to learn that it IS OK to cut off feet once in a while.

I very much love this next one- my cute little boy's first haircut.  The collection is "Elemental" by Close To My Heart, and it is a bunch of colors and patterns that you wouldn't think go together, but they do.  I also love that it has no theme, isn't "boy-ish" or "girl-ish", etc... totally neutral and can be used for ANYTHING.




So, there's a little glimpse of what I've been doing.  Up next, wedding pages and a little eye candy for the Potter people.

No comments:

Post a Comment