... because I believe all of life's moments should be photo-documented along the way. So why not spend hundreds of dollars and countless hours making them look pretty?

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

for all the paper ho's

I love to share my hobby with others... however, we scrapbookers really have our own little niche, huh?  You know what I mean... sure, your family and friends enjoy flipping through the pages of your books.  But I wanted to create a place for the people who linger over the pages, take note of every embellishment, and know what a Cricut and Cropadile are.  The people who want to know what techniques you used, where you print your photos, where you got those darling candy corn-shaped brads, and if you prefer post-bound, strap-bound, or D-ring albums.

Yep, you guys :)

Welcome to Paper Ho!  I will be blogging about pages, products, scrapping events, and anything else scrap-related.  Please share with me as well, and direct your scrapping friends and family my way!  Because we all know the best ideas come from scrapping with others.

2 comments: