... because I believe all of life's moments should be photo-documented along the way. So why not spend hundreds of dollars and countless hours making them look pretty?

Friday, May 13, 2011

scrapping, B.C.

... that's "before children".  

Here are some of my old pages from my early days of scrapbooking.  There are no pages from my very first scrapbook... frankly, most of them are just pretty ugly, and back then I wanted my pages to lay perfectly flat and smooth in the book, so I didn't embellish with anything but stickers.... boy, has THAT changed.  

But I'm still sharing some oldies but... well, if maybe not quite "goodies", then let's call them "not too baddies".

From my honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta... I made an 8x8 album of all honeymoon pictures.

Sometimes the simple ones are my favorites... lets the photo speak for itself.


  A real advantage to scrapping now as opposed to then is digital photography... these are all from the time when you had to take a single shot with your 35mm and hope it turned out.  Those were dark days indeed.

Here's one from an 8x8 album of my "firstborn"... the dog.
These are from the days when I hadn't scrapped enough to discover which brands I preferred, and before I made a point to buy matching things at the same time.  So it's just a random assortment here.


Here's one from the early days of my marriage:
I love black & white!


The next couple of pages are from my wedding album, which is a work in progress.  I actually only started it this year, so it's not technically B.C., but the photos are B.C.  So whatever.

 This entire album will be done in black & white paper and embellishments from Creative Memories, plus cardstock in the wedding colors from Close to My Heart.

More pages to come soon... happy scrapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment